Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
Well, I've fallen at the first hurdle, because I haven't a 'notes' bit on my Profile Page. Can't tag 25 people (not in r hand corner of the app) so I'll just do it here and hope for the best.
1. I have always worried far too much about what other people think of me. I know it but I can't change it.
2. I am very much a 'Jack of all trades, master of none'.
3. I eloped with my first love and later first husband. We went to Hastings. My father traced us the next day and dragged me back home.
4. I did ballet, with my brother and sister, until I was a teenager. My brother got into the Royal Ballet School. I didn't.
5. I performed in Choirs, Amateur Dramatic Societies and Operatic Societies. I did theatre in education for a while with a sort of professional society. When we made any money, I was paid. My favourite part was 'Anna' in The King and I. I loved it and felt like a star. On the Sunday after the run had finished, I was on my hands and knees washing the kitchen floor. Back to reality with a bump.
6. I don't read anywhere near enough since discovering the joys of computer, blog, facebook.....
7. I have a 'shaky head' and although I'm told it's not Parkinson's Disease, I have a dread of it..
8. I regret not having gone to university. I had the qualifications but became pregnant instead.
9. I played the violin for 6 years at grammar school. I had an incredible violin which my father bought me from a member of the orchestra in which he played at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden. My teacher used to borrow it when she played in morning assembly. When my first husband and I were broke, I sold it for £100. I never dared tell my Dad.
10. I once managed 11% for a maths exam. Algebra. Amazing that I then worked in a bank.
11. I drink tea and coffee a lot. I am not a big fan of alcohol and always found it hard to find a drink I liked until I discovered Gin and Tonic. I'd still rather have tea.
12. I adore chocolate. Preferably milk and unadulterated. No nuts, bits or bobs to spoil it.
13. I have performed on stage hundreds of times but have never had the courage to do karaoke.
14. I am never happier than when I'm in the garden, preferably tackling 'big' jobs like bramble clearing or ivy removing. If I'm really down, a spell in the garden will often cheer me up. I hate planting bulbs.
15. I had a great childhood and feel very lucky. We had Christmases where we sang carols round the piano, usually played by my wonderful Granddad from Keighley, Yorkshire.
16. I aspire to produce something 'crafty' that is good enough to sell. I'd love to be an artist but just haven't got it. That is not false modesty, just fact. I often think things I make look as though they've been made at school! I am the world's biggest pessimist.
17. I am a bit of a slob and live in trousers (the pair I have on have darns in the knees), t-shirts and sweat shirts. If I go to the shops (which is very rare), I'll put on clean clothes! Trousers, t-shirt, sweat shirt........ I've never spent much on clothes. It always seems a terrible waste.
18. I love Puccini and Madame Butterfly is my favourite opera. I know it almost note by note and cry when I listen to it or see it live. I shall have the ending played at my funeral.
19. I am a terrible procrastinator. (I left that one in from Rachel's answers).
20. I am hooked on stationery. I will buy pens even though I have too many. And felt tips and craft materials, all things sticky and dangly. Pretty papers.
21. My parents were quite 'old' and died in 1980 and 1987. I miss them both and regret the hurt I caused them. I should have made them proud.
22. I must be getting old as I have started wearing bigger pants and 'comfortable' bras.
23. My first husband and I made love on a picnic table by 3 nuns bridges, Thetford, Norfolk. (Well, I had to have one naughty one)
24. I was hospitalised 3 times by the same man.
25. I am a terrible one for 'the grass is always greener'.
Oh, and I don't know 25 bloggers. So
Life at Willow Manor (Willow)
The Weaver of Grass
Big Blue Barn West (aims)
garden delights (Arija)
From the House of Edward (Pamela)
The Hermitage (Rima)
Home Thoughts Weekly
Cris, Artist in Oregon
That's all I can muster! I know this isn't the proper way to do it so I'll let them know individually!