Thursday, October 8, 2009

'For Today I'm off to Sunny Spain' tra la la

Bye for now, off to Puerto Banus to visit my son Ben. Here we are in his bar on a previous visit:


I have just made my 'V' Artist Trading Card for posting on the ABC/ATCs Around the World site. This is V for Voluptuous:

I have to say I do rather like this one!! Her bikini is cut from fabric (if you can call it a bikini, the bottom half looks more like a nappy). The rest I have altered using glitter pens. Come on, she is rather splendid, isn't she? lol.

I am having coffee with Ann Broderick and friends in the morning, then I catch the plane to Spain at 16.20. I will be back on Tuesday at about midnight. I'll try and catch up next Wednesday. Be good and have fun everyone.

19 comments:

Arija said...

Have a safe journey and a tremendous time, I know you will!
Bon voyage!

Snowbrush said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful visit.

Anonymous said...

Have a terrific trip!

Teri said...

What a wonderful trip to look forward to. wowzers, I am so jealous. Please take lots of photos to share.

Ces Adorio said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip BT! I love that photo! That's a good one.

Jason said...

Have a great trip, enjoy the party! xx

Rachel Green said...

Have a great time

Sue Guiney said...

Have a wonderful trip. And I love the card!

Mim said...

V is just wonderful - have a great trip in sunny spain

steven said...

have a blast and ship some heat over the pond our way please!!! steven

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Wonderful ATC. I love her. Have a great time with your son.

Bea said...

BYE BYE BRING ME BACK SOMETHING HAVE FUN BE GOOD MISS YOU :)BEa

Carol said...

Love the ATC!!

Have a wonderful trip :-)

C x

The Weaver of Grass said...

Bon voyage. Is Jim staying alone?
Maybe he will have made great strides with that path in the garden by the time you return - or maybe he will cook up some exotic meal to welcome you home.

Ces Adorio said...

Okay, when you return, I have an award waiting for you!

marianne said...

Oh just wonderful for you!
I remember your posts from last year, when I started to get to know you on blogland.
Have fun!

Olga/Maddie said...

Hope that you have a great time while in Spain with your son. *big smile*

And your new ATC card looks wonderful. *big big smile*

Hope that you and yours are doing all right, that things are going okay, and that the rest of the day goes all right for you all.

God bless and take care. Bye, :)!
Olga/Maddie

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful wonderful trip with your son! It will be a grand visit! I didn't realize you have such curly hair! How nice to have such thickness! Mine is thin and straggly.

Bea said...

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, YOU NEED TO COME HOME NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY MUCH TO LONG. Don't you miss us?
Are you having so much fun in Spain that you don't want to come home until it rains? :( amostsadbea